Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Me!!!!

An Email From Your Stupid Friend Sally



OMFG, its already new years! can u believe it! omg where does the time go? it feels like it was just xmas last week! LOL

so now that its new years i decided its time 4 me to fully embrace my full potential and becum a person who strives to attain her goals and aspirations. i am a strong and intelligent and beutiful and no 1 can tell me that i cant make my dreams come tru! all my dreams are stars and im gonna reach up and take them!!! female power ladies!!!!

i think the most important thing is to find a boyfriend who will treat me right and buy me things and has nice abs. heheheh its not like im shallow but if ur gonna date me you gotta be hotttt!!! ;) LOL jk but really tho this is serious. i need some1 who will cuddle me and be my whole wide world. i wanna be able to post pics of us on fb and hav every1 be like 'omg sally ur boyfriend is so hotttt' and 'you guys r totes perf' and ill be like 'yea im sooooooooooooooooo luckyyyyyyyy.' and i wanna like tweet song lyrics that apply to our relationship because our love will be reeeaaalllyyy deep and the only way to express it is thru song lyrics <3

i also need to dedicate more time to my art. every1 always tells me how good my instagrams are so i guess im a really good artist. i was always like 'me? an artist' and all the time every1 is like 'yea ur draw somethings are SO good.' so maybe ill start like instagramming nature and stuff and get in touch with my deep artsy sideeee. i should buy a beret.

this new year, im gonna try to lose some weight. i kno i kno ur probably like 'sally! wut are u talkin about? ur so hottt!' and yea ur right but like i need to take care of my body just as much as i take care of my soul. plus i got a new pair of running shoes for xmas and ill look supercute in them at the gym :P also as part of the new healthy me i wanna stop drinking so much. like i can still party without gettin drunk. i was at this party last week and this guy gave me some pills and it was like totally the best party ever. 4 real tho. so like i dont need to drink to have a good time ;)

finally and most importantly im gonna start giving back. ive always been a really caring and selfless person but im gonna like take it to the next level in 2013. im gonna donate a few bags of old clothes to charity and im gonna start tweeting about the important social issues that we face in our modern society. somebody needs to stop #kony2012 from hurting those children in three world countrys. and like gay marriage should be ok for everyone whether ur a man or a woman because we are all important and deserve it. and also we need to stop the debt ceiling and animal abuse and also syria. i kno it takes a lot of courage to do what im doing but some1 has toooo

so friends 2013 is the year of sally!!! NEW YEAR NEW ME!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox luv u all,
sallyyyy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment